Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Reindeer Farm, Palmer, Alaska.

We went out to the Reindeer Farm in Palmer for the Halloween festivities.
There was a big hay maze, pony rides, a pumpkin patch
and hay rides pulled by TRACTORS!




It was cold and frosty, but we still had fun.
I was so grateful for my auto-start in my car.
It was lovely to come back to an already-warm car.


I don't have any pictures of our trick or treating.
I have a hard time getting into costumes for the kids because we have to wear jackets and snow pants and boots and hats and gloves in order to go trick or treating.
Takes a lot of the fun out of dressing up.

This year we had snow on the ground and snow coming down while we collected our candy.
Brrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails