Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sealife Center and Sledding.

We are on spring break right now.
Grace keeps asking me every day, Can she please, please, please go back to school today?

Both the kids are slightly sick.
Grace gets this CRAZY cough when we play outside for too long.

So, we are taking it easy.

We went sledding at one of our local big sled hills.



A big thumbs up from Grace.
She loves this stuff.

A couple weeks ago, we all took the day off (we had to DRAG Grace away from school)
and went to the Sealife Center in Seward.
The weather was lovely.
It's warmer there and almost all of their snow had melted away.


Frankie was running all around the snow-free grass.
Loving it.



I have been feeling really crafty lately.
I've made a couple new pillows for the living room and a super cute art apron for Grace.

I'll have her model it, so I can snap a few pictures for you.
I'm sure she won't mind.

I also finally have a plan for something cool for Frankie boy.
He is super into the letter F, pointing it out everywhere we go
and bringing me little notes with the letter F printed on them.

So he is getting a letter F shirt. I think it will be perfect.

Spring is definitely on it's way.
The days are getting warmer and the cars are becoming more unrecognizable,
disguised by the filth of the road.
Believe it or not, but that's a great sign that spring is coming.

We planted an extra 50 tulip bulbs and 100 other kind of bulbs (I don't remember now!)
all around the yard.
I'm so looking forward to seeing their pretty flower heads poke up from the frozen ground.
There's even a small patch of my driving peaking through the ice!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you're getting craftier! Can't wait to see the new craft apron....I'm most certain that the first one was getting tired. Oh, and the pic of Raggedy is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see Frankie's letter "F" tshirt. I am curious to see how you do it.
    Also, I can't wait to see the pictures of all your flowers in the spring!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails