Saturday, March 12, 2011

Frankie and his BFF, Hiro the train.

This boy.
This boy LOVES trains.
Loves them so much.
After Christmas was over, he started asking for this specific train.
Hiro, the train and his coal car. (they come in a set)
He asked for it, without fail, every night after I finished tucking him in.

He'd say, "Mommy, I need to tell you something.
Pease I have a Hiro the train and his coal car?"
He would go on to assure me he wouldn't need the Christmas tree in the corner or any of the other presents, just Hiro and his coal car.

Finally, Frank caved (after about three months!) and bought the boy his train.
Love.
And a peaceful bedtime.
For about a day.
Then... he would tell me at bedtime, that Hiro needed a friend.
More specifically, Hiro needed a Hiro friend.

Sheesh, this kid is good.

So at the tip top of Frankie's birthday wish list is a SECOND Hiro and his coal car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails