Monday, February 7, 2011

Crate & Barrel Dip Mug Love.

I love these mugs from Crate and Barrel.
I have several in different colors.

When this color came up on my screen, I gasped.
Isn't it beautiful??!

I don't need anymore, my mug cabinet is already a little crazy.
BUT!
If I had a C&B within driving distance, I would load up Frankie (right now!!) and drive there just to buy this mug.
I would leave with a smile on my face, go home, wash it and make a cup of tea.
Then I would sit and be happy with my lovely new mug.
Crazy? Maybe.
What can I say?
All their spring time colors are so pretty.
If you're lucky enough to have a Crate and Barrel around you, go check them out.




1 comment:

  1. Okay, this is an old post and maybe you don't even maintain it anymore, but I just wanted to lament the unavailability of this coffee mug! I bought two back in 2011 when they were in the stores, and no other mug has lived up since! I want a bunch more and have searched everywhere (which is how I landed on your blog) and sadly, I think I'm out of luck. But it's always nice to stumble on someone who shares the same views - even if it's only over a simple mug!

    PS - Anchorage looks beautiful in your pics! I live in CO, also a beauty of a state :-) ~ LiseB

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails