Monday, February 7, 2011

Homework Box.


Part of my new night time plan included making the homework part of the night easier and less stressful.
I was tired of having to search for a pencil, possibly a pencil sharpener and any other supplies we might need.

So I grabbed one of our little boxes that wasn't being used at the moment + made a Homework Box.
I gathered up a bunch of supplies we've needed in the past to complete homework projects.
Then I instructed that the stuff in this box is ONLY FOR HOMEWORK.
So far it's worked.
And it's been so great!
Everything is right in there, easy to access, no searching required.
If you have homework to do, I highly recommend one.

Supplies:
Pencil Box
Bottle of glue
Fresh box of crayons (washable, of course!)
Safety scissors
Pencils
Pencil sharpener
Glue stick
Dice (part of math homework)
Post It Notes (for writing a quick note to the teacher!)
Sight Words flash cards

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails