Saturday, November 13, 2010

Decorating with Walnuts.

{image via Design*Sponge}

I've been working on a project.
The kids have loved watching it come along.
These are my materials...
Oh yeah, add in some spray paint...

This is what I made.
I have them hanging off the corner of my living room mirror.
I have a couple more sets of these that I'm going to distribute around the house.
Doing the spray paint now (read: winter in Alaska) was not ideal.
I had to put the walnuts in a box and make multiple trips in and out of the house with them while the paint was drying. But it worked!
I'm really happy with how they turned out.
I love the simplicity of them.
Go here to get all the details and make some yourself!

2 comments:

  1. Your creation is extremely cute! They are very festive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is darling!
    thanks for the sweet comment on my blog... hope you found yourself a nice stack of new white t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails