Thursday, September 30, 2010

More Lunches.

I've got two more lunches to share with you.

Peanut butter sandwich roll.
Carrot sticks.
Frozen yogurt stick.
Pretzels with cheese flowers.
Apple slices.
Yogurt covered strawberry fruit snacks.

Ham triangles.
Cheese wheel (cut in half).
Cucumber mushrooms (I LOVE that cutter!!).
Bow tie wheat crackers.
Oranges.
Hershey Kiss.


The top one is Grace's extra big lunch and the bottom one is Frankie's lunch-on-the-run.

ps. want to know a tip? when I pack apple slices, I shake them around in some orange juice first. Then they don't turn brown!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are compiling all of these pictures for a book! I would so buy it!
    BTW, I love the tip. I have heard of using lemon juice, but OJ sounds tastier!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails