Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lunch Notes Love.


So I'm loving packing lunches for Grace. Love it.
I'm like a nut case at the grocery store now, looking at everything, thinking,
"how can I make this super cute???"
Of course on the first day, I slipped a note in her lunch.
She even remembered to acknowledge it when I picked her up!
Then I did it again on the second day.
And the third day.
And then on the fourth day, she drew a picture for her "note" and just had me "write a little something"... Nice of her, wasn't it?! Crazy kid.

I'm so excited to surprise her with one of these cuties tomorrow.

Go here to get them for yourself!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely think that these are a very clever little idea...I'm glad that you're having so much fun with the whole lunch concept...I agree, you may just be a "nut case".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Love these notes, and love that you are loving packing her lunch! Makes me look forward to being able to do the same thing for Ty!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails