Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kincaid Beach, Alaska.




Yesterday, it snowed.
SNOWED.
As in the white, COLD stuff that falls down from the sky in the WINTER time.

BUT, Saturday was beautiful.
We went down to Kincaid Beach and messed around.
We all had a great time.
The kids got dirty and and only a little wet.
The dog ran around like a crazy person.
Frank and I held hands and just felt good about our life together.










Not a bad way to spend a Saturday.

Hope your weekend was equally great!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kariane!

    Gorgeous photos!

    I am a HUGE fan of Alaska. Did you know that? I spent a week in Anchorage when my husband was touring with the Acting Company (Shakespeare) back in 2001.

    We drove from Anchorage to Seward, and I never wanted to come back to the NYC area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Nichole! I had no idea you've been up here. That drive is very beautiful; it's hard not to be a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So yes, these are beautiful pictures. You really got some great shots! I love this post, it was heart-warming! It does look like a really lovely day!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails