Friday, September 24, 2010

Birthday Cakes Gone Bad.


Yesterday was my birthday.

It goes without surprise that I make my own cake.
I make the same cake every year.
The same cake my grandma made for my brother and I growing up.
It's our birthday cake.
Chocolate Cake with whipped cream filling and chocolate frosting.

I think about making something different, but never do.

Last year, I dropped the cake as I was taking it out of the fridge.


The kids helped me pick it up....
You may be wondering why I'm wasting time taking pictures and not cleaning or stopping Frankie from licking the floor...
It was just too funny not to.

Here's the funny part.
I did it again this year.

No, I'm not joking.

What is going on...

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you are just making a statement against being 30-something...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails