Thursday, July 15, 2010

Corners of my House.

As I've said before, summer is busy.

Not busy in as we have so many activities going on, it's just that lots HAS to happen in just a few short months. It's a lot of pressure.
"Better use your time wisely because the snow (and the end of all things) will be here before you know it...

Last summer, while I was sealing the decks in late August, I felt like the Grasshopper who danced the summer away while the little ants worked and worked and were now drinking margaritas while I was up to my elbows in Cabot Redwood stain...
When I said this to Frank, he didn't know what I was talking about... ha ha.

This summer the weather has been dismal, so I'm not frittering as much...
I'm using my good days to accomplish something.
Like yesterday, I took a nap in the sun and spray painted one of my porch rocking chairs.
Minimal frittering.

Follow me, as I show you a peaks into my summer.

I love these Robin Red Breasts.
They are all over the yard.
Getting fat on Sherman, the Worman.

The first ever blooming White Lilacs.
They took my breath away.

Mimi and her babies.

my idea of bliss.

Have a great weekend, friends.
Get out and do something summery!

2 comments:

  1. Did you take all of these pictures? I love the heart bench!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did take all of them... Love the D90!

    I got that bench in the LBC, long, long ago. We've always called it, "the garden bench"; now it finally has a garden to sit in!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails