Monday, May 3, 2010

Orowheat Sandwich Thins.


Have you heard of these?

I saw them at my Costco and grabbed them on a whim, thinking they might be good. And they totally are! Even though they are super thin, they hold up great to a big sandwich without falling apart. We've had a ham and egg, a BLT and a chicken sandwich on them and they stayed intact to the end. They're packed with fiber, 100% Whole Wheat and are only 100 calories for both pieces! How great is that?! I realize what they did here was figured out how to just slice a piece of bread in half, but it tastes good, so who cares?

If you're looking to cut back on your carbs but still enjoy an occasional sandwich (like me!),
give these babies a try.

I was in no way compensated for telling you about these, I just like them.

1 comment:

  1. I keep seeing this and passing them by, but now I will definitly try them. When having hamburgers I hate a really thick bun anyway, so these should be great! can't wait! thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails