Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunny Saturday.

This picture cracks me up. Classic Grace and Frankie.



Saturday was perfect. Perfect I tell you.

We played outside with minimal sweatshirts.
I cleaned up the kids picnic table and we had hot dogs OUTSIDE for lunch.

It was sunny all day long.
The kids were wiped at the end of the day.
Grace said she was so tired and basically put herself to bed at 710p! Ha!

I was so happy. Come on Summer!

11:30p
This is just one of many reasons why we endure the six long months of winter in Alaska.

2 comments:

  1. So happy you had a perfect day! The pictures are great! I love Grace's sweatshirt by the way...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes! There's just nothing like coming up with something that absolutely thrills the socks off a little child! Way to score, mom! And the grace/frankie, frankie/grace hugs are priceless! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails