Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stripes, You're French, Aren't You?


Sorry for the lack of post yesterday. It snowed all day long. We got about six inches of snow all over my lovely driveway and on top of the remaining three feet or so that's still left to melt. It put me in less than a cheery mood. Not a bad mood really, just more of an enough-already type of mood. You know? So I ironed and looked out the window with disdain.

But... Today the sun is shining and we have a playdate with the geese and story time at the library. We will trudge through the snow (and hopefully slush!) and have a great morning.

In the meantime, I will admit I am longing for one of these shirts from LLBean. I know they are super popular right now and I usually stay away from fad fashion, but I have always loved these shirts, so they're more of a classic piece, right?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I would say this is a classic piece. I especially love the boatneck! Go for it! I'll have to put it on my wish list too, as I too enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails