Monday, April 5, 2010

Play Date with my Boy


Frank's truck has required some babying so it's been hanging out in the driveway until the parts arrived. Yesterday morning, he opted to shuttle Grace to preschool so he could have my car all day. This left me with the rare opportunity to stay home, alone with my Frankie Boy.

We messed around in the morning, playing inside, switching laundry, emptying the dishwasher, changing sheets, then after a quick shower, we headed outside for some playtime. Every year, I am so grateful to have the waterproof pants. They extend our outside time and save me from so much extra laundry.



We had a great time riding the Big Wheels (race cars), wagon rides, jumping through hula hoops, splashing in muddy puddles and playing in the little house.

1 comment:

  1. I agree those waterproof pants are very cool! What a great investment!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails