Friday, April 23, 2010

New Shoes.


I bought Grace these shoes today for her upcoming preschool graduation. All she has are boots; snow boots, fuzzy boots, cowgirl boots, rain boots. I thought a pretty, all-girl pair of shoes would be something nice for her to have for her BIG day. We tried a bunch on and she decided on these. The girl is in heaven. She put them on as soon as she got home and has been "click-ity-ca-lack-ity-ing" all over the house ever since, just like Ramona did with her new shoes. She hugged me sooooo tight when I bought them for her and has said thank you about ten times.
This is one of the things that I love about little kids. It takes just so little to make them so immensely happy.

The sun is shinning and we are heading outside to help those six inches of snow we got yesterday melt.
I hope you have a great weekend!

See you Monday, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails