Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Vintage Measuing Tape Growth Chart

I've been meaning to share this with you because I think it's just so cute. I've wanted to find something similar for a long time. The only thing I've come across that's close is wood and huge, so that was out. But I can make this myself (very easily) and I can take it with me and have it forever.


Cathe, over at Just Something I Made, created this. You can find her full tutorial here with all kinds of pictures. She gives such great, detail instructions and has excellent tips like using a marker to color over the edges to make it look more authentic. I would have skipped that all together, not thinking twice.

Just look at the finished product! So cute. I have the perfect spot to put this. I can't wait to make it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love this! I definitly will be making one of these. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to find my growth chart featured on your blog of short peeps! Crack me up.

    Thanks so much for linking and sharing this project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathe,
    It was my pleasure. I have mine printed out and ready to go! Can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails