Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring List Progress Report

So here's the list I worked on this week.
And I'm happy to say, I checked off all but one.
Not too shabby.
  1. Wash kitchen window. check. What a crazy difference.
  2. Finish sewing new pillow covers for the couch. check. Scroll down to see.
  3. Finish sewing new pillow covers for Grace's bed. Hopefully this afternoon...
  4. Get rain pants for Grace. Not in the store, but ordered.
  5. Start parsley seeds. Again. (Thanks to Frankie dumping the first attempt out onto the floor) Finished this morning!
  6. Finish designing/planning garden layout and seeds. Just look at all my pretty seeds.
  7. Paint my toes and Grace's toes a pretty color. Done. It's fun to be girlie with my girl.
  8. Clean out refrigerator. Done. Whew. I don't like that job.

Summer Pillows!

From top left to bottom right:
French radishes, green onions, basil, Blue Lake green beans, zucchini, European Salad mix, carrots, parsley, romaine lettuce.

{image via here}

I am going to plant the beans in a tepee form.
Something like this.
I thought that would be fun for the kids.

Did you get through anything on a list?

We have a birthday party to go today.
See you on Monday for pictures and stories from preschool Circus Day!


1 comment:

  1. Yay for progress :) and for growing food. There's nothing quite like walking into the garden and letting what's ripe decide what you'll be having for dinner.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails