Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sick Kids

The kids have a cold. Frankie, as usual, isn't really bothered by his. Over the course of a week, his occasional cough became a nasty sounding cough, which turned into a slightly runny nose. We are on about day seven and he's on the up swing. Grace however started with a rash (normal for her, very weird), runny nose, turning to so-stuffy-she-snores nose, turning to 103.2-degree-fever-I-need-to-spend-the-day-on-the-couch-and-drink-smoothies full blown cold. Her words.


Here's the kids together.

Grace is getting her temperature taken (under the arm) and Frankie had just brought her one of her animals to hold and told her it was going to be fine, while giving her cheek a little pat. Then he said, "Gace, I sit with you". So cute. When he's not crashing into her or taking her toys away, he's really very sweet and sensitive. When the chips are down, Grace will do the same kind of things for him. I guess they do love each other. Deep down.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, this post nearly made me cry, it is so sweet, not about them being sick of course, but how sweet Frankie is. And I love "grace's words". But seriously, this makes me really want to have another child for Tyler! There are challenging days as a parent of a baby that make me not want to have any more, but then you read beautiful things like this, and your perspective is changed. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so precious! My little girl loves to "take care" of her little brother.. I can't wait for the day Noah will be that sweet back! I love your blog!! What a great thing to do!!

    Casey

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails