Thursday, March 25, 2010

DIY Egg Bagels

I love me a good bagel. Nutella spread bagels,oven toast bagels, toasted with cream cheese (maybe with a little jam), lox and cream cheese with a little tomato and capers... Mmmmmm. I could go on and on. The kids love bagels too. I won't even get started on Frank and bagels... However, I'm really unsatisfied with the bagels around town.

So last Saturday, I made my own.

Resting before their water bath.

First batch in the water bath.


And they turned out tasty.

Hot, crusty, tasty egg bagels.

Frankie and Grace both came back to the kitchen with their little plates for seconds.

3 comments:

  1. good work! those bagels look delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm pretty impressed! Can I come for tea and homemade jam?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails