Saturday, March 20, 2010

8 Things to Do to Get Ready for Spring

It's official. Spring is coming. Last night I saw my first bug of the season outside, a moth inside by my kitchen light and ANOTHER bug outside this morning. This started me thinking. With all my moaning and groaning about wanting spring to show up, I have some things I need to wrap up before it's actual here in full force. Here's what I've come up with.

I'll let you know how I come along with it next weekend.

  1. Wash kitchen window.
  2. Finish sewing new pillow covers for the couch.
  3. Finish sewing new pillow covers for Grace's bed.
  4. Get rain pants for Grace.
  5. Start parsley seeds. Again. (Thanks to Frankie dumping the first attempt out onto the floor)
  6. Finish designing/planning garden layout and seeds.
  7. Paint my toes and Grace's toes a pretty color.
  8. Clean out refrigerator.
What's left on your list to get ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails