Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Spy Printable

{found over at justsomethingimade}

This thing is so great, I had to share it. It seems like it would be useful for so many types of people; Moms/Dads, Grandparents, Aunts/Uncles, Babysitters, Anyone-Who-Might-Be-Around-A-Child-Who-Needs-To-Be-Kept-Out-Of-Trouble... Oh yeah, and kids will like it too.

When I gave this sheet to Grace, she looked like she was in heaven. It was as if her expression said, "You mean I get to answer all kinds of questions and then I get to color it TOO?!!!!". Then she passed out. Ha ha. Not really. But she loved it. Click here to download + print out the black and white pdf file yourself.

Here's hoping it buys you ten minutes, whatever you use it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails