Sunday, February 14, 2010

Homemade Lunchables

The kids don't really like sandwiches. They will put up with a PLAIN peanut butter sandwich, but even then, Frankie will peel it apart, lick the peanut butter first and finally eat the bread. But they love crackers and meat/cheese combos. One day I thought I'd try making my own version of Lunchables. This is what I came up with. Success! They loved it. It's amazing how a cookie cutter is capable of transforming the plain jane into something so wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great idea! I love the idea of lunchables, but not the actual thought of feeding one to my child. What a great idea you have. I'll have to file this one away in my brain until Ty can actually eat real food. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails