Saturday, January 30, 2010

Penny Match Valentines



This afternoon, Grace and I made her Valentines for her preschool Valentine's Day party. I found this tutorial last year and knew that's what we would do come February. It was great because Grace did most of the work. I kept things pretty simple for that reason. She emptied out the matches, chose decotating with stickers over coloring, and counted out 10 m&m's per box. She wrote her name on each box and started writing the recipient's name about half way through. What surprised me was how she chose the stickers for each kid. Picking different one's with each friend in mind. Each box was finished with some red and white baker's twine. Since I already had everything on hand outside of the matchboxes, the whole project cost under $3. Not bad.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails